Growth and efficiency for insurance companies
The insurance sector is predestined for blockchain technology. The processes of damage detection, automatic verification of damage (e.g., on an electronic device) and checking of the insurance policy up to disbursement with blockchain-based payments can be automated with the latest technology and made more efficient. In addition, all steps are protected by encryption technology.
Secure your access to innovative insurance products in the IoT (Internet of Things) area. Administrative costs are decreased, security and efficiency are increased.
Application examples in the insurance industry:
- Automatic verification of damage
- Disbursement with blockchain-based payments
- Verification of the insurance policy
- Tamper-proof verification and storage of the history and value of insured objects.
- Smart contracts for greater transparency and intelligibility